Happenings @ SAX
Introducing Artistic Director, Derek Brown!
Derek Brown is a professional Choreographer/Dancer and Artist Director based out of Washington, DC. Derek has worked with companies such as BET, FOX, Seagrams, 99.5 FM, 93.9 FM, TVOne, Disney, Motown, Def Jam, Universal, J Records, Manhattan Records and Touchtone Films (STEP UP). Derek has worked with such artists as Chrisette Michelle, Mya, Pink, Tanu, Monica, Prince, Jennifer Hudson, Rashida Jolley and more. Derek choreographed Sean Paul's new video (She Doesn't Mind), which in its first week received over 5 million hits.
Looking for After-Dinner Sweets?
End your night on a sweet note! After dinner, enjoy continuous performances, a live DJ, and bubbles and sweets tableside with SAX's latest indulgence.
- 2 hour Open Champagne Bar
- Variety of Candies & Mini Desserts
- Personalized Menu
- Gift Bag for Guest of Honor
- Gift Cards for each guest for a future visit
- Mini Cake with a Candle
- Reservation MUST be made after 10pm
- $75 per guest + 10% tax and 20% gratuity
"It's a Late Night Party!" Celebration Package
Looking for the dinner AND late night SAX experience? Try our "It's a Late Night Party" package!
Enjoy VIP seating past the typical two hour table limit for your next birthday, bachelorette party, or anniversary celebration.
- Three Course Prix Fixe Dinner
- Mini Cocktail Toast
- Gift Bag for the Guest of Honor
- Mini Celebration Cake with a Candle
- Personalized Menus
- Gift Cards for a Future Visit
- After dinner, continue the party late into the evening and receive a choice of one liquor bottle (Grey Goose, Kettle One, Jack Daniels, Patron) per six guests with VIP bottle service accoutrements.
Reservations must be make 9pm or later. Click here to schedule your next celebration!
Late Night Bottle Service
Looking to have late night SAX? We are now offering special pricing on all bottles purchased after 11:00pm on Cirque du SAX Fridays and Celebration Saturdays. With no minimum required after 11:00pm, it's hard to resist the late night temptation. Please call 202.737.0101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, as reservations are strongly recommended to ensure availability for all bottle service groups.
Diners' Choice Awards 2015
We've continuosly been named a winner in FOUR categories onto OpenTable Diners' Choice. This means that after dining, OpenTable diners rated us as one of the best!
Best Ambiance ~ Late Night Find ~ Special Occasion ~ Romantic
Reminiscent of the Paris Opera House, our opulent decor and dramatic interior are sure to make your next celebration or special occasion a memorable one. Email email@example.com to learn more about our Celebration Packages or Bottle Service Specials.